Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ABAP code for BW PSA table

Hi,I am using middleware (Datastage) to load data to SAP BW. My requirement is to capture SAP rejects and give the error file which is not possible through Datastage. So i have to use another R3 stage i.e ABAP extract to read the PSA table where the ...

Resolved! Table Entries

Hi,Can any one please clarify, I have created a table with delivery class A and created 10 entries in it using table maintenance generator in D. So if i transport the request to Q. Are the 10 table entries will also get transported to Q. My requirem...

Smartform Print status

Hello Experts,When i print my PO(me23n) smartform i need to display the print status as Original or Re-Print.if it has already printed then it should show RE-PRINT on the top corner of the SMART FORM Printout. Can any one suggest me how to check the ...

authorization removal

dear gurus,i want to remove a T-CODE VF11 from one of my user in PRD. i deleted it from my role and i did save and regenerated the profile. but the user is still able to access the T-CODE VF11. plz help me how can i remove it completely.Regardspravee...

Resolved! Regardin Dump

Dear Friends, I am have executed a simple interactive event, for that i got dump, it is saying that , You attempted to access an unassigned field symbol. and this is my code.REPORT ZALV_FIELDCATALOG_PRACT no standard page heading ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.