cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management View Issues in GRC 5.3 SP - 13.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have insatlled GRC 5.3 upto SP13.2, as far as we can tell everything has been installed and linked correctly. All the aspects of the system are working with the exception of the Management View.

None of the reports are reflecting the system data, it shows that none of out users have any SOD issues and the Risk Violations reports is also showing at zero.

Any ideas?

Regards

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have your initial background jobs compeleted succesfully? Did you perform all the post instalaltion steps?

Is your ruleset generated properly?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Yes, we ran all the background jobs and completed all post instalation steps.

The rule set and reports are all working as they should, it is just the reports and graphs for the management view,

Regards

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know what the exact error is, but I would look at OSS notes 1253724 and maybe 1469842 i dont know if the later will apply to you.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Thanks for the SAP Note details, we had actioned the reports as detailed and everything else was as stated on the note, to clarify the issue, on the Mangement View the Risk Violations and User Analysys options bring through the correct number of users but both state 0 for the number of Violations so both charts do not reflect and issues.

The role analysys report in Management View is working perfectly.

Many thanks

Regards

Craig