Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier guidance to Start with SAP

Abhishek_11
Newcomer

Hi Everyone 

i am new to sap community also a fresher for term SAP. I have degree of B.tech with ECE and MBA with marketing and IT. I started carrier in sales profile and till now working in sales profile. somebody told me about SAP courses. i want to know which course is better as per my educational level by which i can start carrier in this field. please help.

2 REPLIES 2

KatherineKenneally
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Abhishek_11 - I would recommend that you join our Beginner Corner and the colleagues there will support you. They could help you find the right learning path | SAP Learning Journey.

----- Check out our two hot topics in SAP Community today! Devtoberfest and SAP TechEd -----

Amaury_Van-Espen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @Abhishek_11 

I would suggest to go to the SAP Learning portal as suggested by @KatherineKenneally 

Moreover, there is a dedicated topic here 

Would you like to begin a consulting career or a key user path with in a company ? An other great starting point could be this blog post by David in charge of Career Corner

Regards.
Amaury