cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Exception while calling RFC from .NET MVC Framework.

MridulDas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm using the .NET MVC Framework (v 4.8) to call an RFC function of SAP using RfcDestinationManager from sap.middleware.connector (sapnco.dll and sapnco_util.dll).

The website is hosted on an IIS server with a .NET CLR Version of v4.0.

The issue I'm encountering arises when I call the RFC with the parameter FunctionalLocationID to retrieve SAP notification numbers. While it operates smoothly approximately 80% of the time, occasionally it crashes within the IIS server. Interestingly, there are no exceptions in the code, nor any error traces on the SAP side. The only indication of the issue appears in the Event Viewer of the hosting server.

CodeCode

Below, I've attached screenshots of the encountered errors for further examination.

image.pngimage (1).pngimage (2).pngimage (3).png

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please check with SAP Support (notes or message). NB: the error about Just-In-Time debugger is something not related to SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Sandra is right: this is definitely a bug in NCo (SAP .NET Connector), that needs to be fixed by the dev team. So you should a) make sure you are using the latest NCo patch level (which is currently 3.1.4) and b) raise an OSS ticket (component BC-MID-CON-NCO), if the crash still occurs with that version.

Answers (0)