cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Servor error while creating an application in API Business Hub Enterprise/Developer Portal

former_member604560
Participant

Hi,

We have completed all below steps in api portal available under Integration Suite.

1.Create API Provider

2.Create API Proxies and assigned policies

3.Create Product and published

As a next step, we are planning to create an application.

I m unable to create application. It gives me internal server error.

Pls Note : All roles available are assigned already

View Entire Topic
rahulbhat2000
Explorer

Hello Kris ,

SAP helped me resolve this issue . Below was the cause and resolution : -

Cause -> Role Collection AuthGroup.API.ApplicationDeveloper was assigned in the BTP cockpit .

Resolution -> This Role should not be assigned in the BTP Cockpit . It should get assigned automatically when the user id in question has been registered as a user on the API Developer Portal .

On the BTP Cockpit -> Delete the role collection AuthGroup.API.ApplicationDeveloper for the user id in question

On the API Developer Portal : -

1 - Go to Manage -> Registered Users -> Add the user id (In my case it was added , but I added it as xyz@sap.com as I was following the training journey . I had tried adding mine earlier, but still I was facing the issue due to the root cause mentioned above)

2 - Logout of the Developer Portal

3 - Log back in , we will see a Register button at the top

4 - Click on Register and the user id will get registered

5 - Logout of the BTP cockpit is logged in already

6 - Log back in the BTP cockpit and we can see that Role Collection AuthGroup.API.ApplicationDeveloper is automatically assigned to the user id

7 - Try creating the application , and it will work . Worked for me , so it should work for all !

Thanks to Ashudeep from SAP Bengaluru , that I was able to resolve this issue . Not only was the issue resolved , I was explained in detail the cause and resolution , so I am providing that same solution here in this thread .

Rahul .

kc_kristris
Active Participant

Thanks for the update Rahul.

Detail steps will surely help others.

Regards,

Kris

Joseph_liu
Employee
Employee

Hero. Thumbs up

toushif