Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not displaying in List UIBB with IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST_IDA i

former_member267445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to OVP FPM application. We have one requirement to create a Search UIBB along with List UIBB and created the Feeder class for both Search UIBB and List UIBB. After launching the application and click on Standard Go button in Search UIBB the data should display in List UIBB but it is not displaying. We have used CDS consumption view to display the data in List UIBB.

In Search feeder class used interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_SEARCH for search criteria.

In List feeder class used interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST_IDA to display the data in List UIBB.

We have configured the CDS view to List UIBB but still am not able to see the data when I click on Standard Go button in Search UIBB.

Please light me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Peravali.

former_member267445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any inputs please.

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Peravali.

former_member267445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

After debugging I came to know that First List UIBB is calling first and then Search UIBB is calling after clicking the Go button. I have re-configured the UIBBs still it is calling List UIBB first and then Search UIBB.

Is there any settings missed while doing the configurations?

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Peravali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member267445
Participant
0 Kudos

I have resolved my self.

Issue is in configuration. I missed Wiring configuration from Search UIBB to List UIBB.

I have added the Wiring schema now it is working fine.

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Peravali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulrich_miller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Muralikrishna Peravali,
hmm, it is difficult to tell or analyze where the problem is ... here are my proposals:

- look for existing examples, i. e. check the where used list for the interface if_fpm_guibb_list_ida.
- how much data do you expect in the result list? If it is less than 100.000 you can also you the
standard FPM List ATS UIBB (if_fpm_guibb_list).
- you may consider to open a ticket for this.

Kind regards,
Ulrich

former_member267445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ulrich,

Thank you for the quick response.

I have analyzed further and came to know that the standard class CL_FPM_SEARCH_UIBB_ASSIST there is one method DISPATCH_GET_DEFINITION in this there is a method calling GET_DEFINITION from feeder class of Search UIBB

after the method creating the instance of result list when field catalog is filled. Here field catalog is empty and may be the reason it is failing to display in List UIBB.

IF lo_result_field_cat IS BOUND.
    CREATE OBJECT mo_result_table
      EXPORTING
        io_field_catalog     = lo_result_field_cat
        it_field_description = lt_result_field_descr
        iv_sel_mode          = lv_table_selection_mode
        it_action_def        = lt_action_def
        is_options           = ms_options.
    mo_data_manager->get_result_table( IMPORTING et_result_table = lt_result_table ).
    mo_result_table->set_result_table( EXPORTING it_result_table = lt_result_table ).

mo_data_manager->get_general_settings( IMPORTING es_general_settings = ls_general_settings ).
    mo_result_table->set_number_of_visible_rows( EXPORTING iv_number_of_visible_rows = ls_general_settings-result_number_of_visible_rows ).
  ENDIF.

In the above code, field catalog is not bounded, not sure why it is not bounded. Due to this the LT_RESULT_TABLE is not filling also MO_RESULT_TABLE is also not instantiated.

Is this is because of any configuration issue in FPM?

Light me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Peravali.