cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to find inbound interface"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an error in sxmb_moni. Everytime I click on the red flag, I get the error, "Unable to find inbound interface". I already checked namespaces and SCV in IR. I also checked Interface Determination in ID. They are all correct. I have already tested my config in QAS, and everything went well. I'm having problems right now in PRD. Can somebody help me? thanks.

When I run Test Tool Config, I get the following error:

Interface Determination

Thanks.

Regards,

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error when determining the inbound interface: Problem evaluating a condition: Exception 
CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include: 
CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160).

Payload problem check these solved threads:

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

@abhishek

I can't see the Inbound message payload in sxmb_moni. There are no details. In other errors that I encountered before, the payload was still displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have another detail regarding the error:

the ERROR CATEGORY in sxmb_moni is:

IF_DETERMINATION

the ERROR ID is:

NO_IIF_CASE_ASYNC

anyone please? thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
there were 400 out of 10000 transactions that have an error

this means that there is no erro in the configuration....

I can't see the Inbound message payload in sxmb_moni.

invalid payload structure wont be displayed....check if you get the payload from RWB---Message Monitoring --- checkyour particular message processing and click Details -

In theMessage Display Tool check the content in Message Content tab (only if you have authorization)....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

have a look into the SAP NOTE 787484. Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Reyaz

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think your RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is not working in SM59 transaction in XI system.........so in XI , run transaction SM59 and in HTTP connection to ABAP system, double click INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI rfc destination and then test it using Connection test button.....it should give either HTTP status code 200 or 500.......if there is some error here, then ask your basis guys to resolve it.

Regards,

Divya

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

While creating the Receiver determination and Receiver Agremwnt how did you give the intervface means you gave manually or through Help. If you give manually it will not work. It may not Assigned to that Particular Busciness System. Double click on Busciness system, there you will find tabs like inbound and outbound. Check in inbound whether that particular Message interface is there or not.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you are using some condition in the Reciever Determination. the data in the payload is not passing with the condition and not able to find out the Inbound Interface. please check u r condition once where ever u have mentioned and check the payload also.

Thank You,

Madhav

Note: Points If Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my condition in Interface Determination:

ORDCHG.ORDERS05

(/p1:DFS_MT/interface = change) OR (/p1:DFS_MT/interface = both)

ORDERS.ORDERS05

(/p1:DFS_MT/interface = create) OR (/p1:DFS_MT/interface = both)

It seems to be working because the other transactions were okay. there were 400 out of 10000 transactions that have an error.

Of course I will give points. I even give points to unanswered questions

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->In Receiver Determination While Maintaining the Condition make sure that you are pointing to the correct Business systems or not pls check it once.

-->Also do the cache refresh using SXI_CACHE

Thanks

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->In your scenario check whether you are using Business System or Business Service.

-->If you are using Business service explicitly you need to add the message interfaces to the services.

Select your Business Service double click and we have the Receiver and Sender Tab from that you can add the Message interfaces.

-->Also check your Sender agreement and receiver agreement whether you had assigned the correct message interfaces for sender and receiver.

Thanks