Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX_MANAGER?

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Got a strange one. I'm guessing it's time for new eyeglasses or something, because I cannot find the MX_MANAGER attribute in any of the views in IDM 7.2, I need to be able to retrieve this value so that I can store it in Active Directory.

In past versions I would look in MXIV_SENTRIES which would give me the MSKEY of the Manager, which I could then use to query and get the ACCOUNTDN. However I did not see it in idmv_value_ext_active, which is the recommended view to use in 7.2 for queries that used to be based on MXIV_SENTRIES.

Thanks for your help!

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Got an answer to the question. The view to use is idmv_link_ext, and a query like:

Select mcthismskeyvalue, mcothermskeyvalue from idmv_link_ext where Mcattrname='mx _manager' will show you what's going on.

former_member297605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

I'm pretty new to IDM and need help please.

I'm trying to locate which table view in SQL would give me the manager details brought from HCM into the HCM staging area identity store.

Please could you give me some info on this.

Thanks

Ran

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ran,

It would be in the SAP_MASTER Identity Store.  Take a look at the Operations guide for more info.  If you have other questions, please create a separate thread.

Thanks,

Matt

Answers (0)