cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESSAGE TYPE X - The current application has intentionally triggered a termination with a short dump

Rohan_Chauhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a deep entity program. But at last when I try to register and maintain the service, it will throw some error - MESSAGE TYPE X - The current application has intentionally triggered a termination with a short dump. 

Please provide me a solution for this. For your reference I am attaching some documents below. Please find the same below.

#deep #entity 

• SAP Managed Tags:
Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The text indicates you have a type issue because it says ZCL_ZDEEPENT_MPC_EXT=>TS_DEEP_ENTITY# does not exist. The character of note would be the # at the end of the name, which would have me looking at how the service is being called.  It would also be worth reviewing any static references for that type in the service implementation code.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Ok, then that means you need to check the service implementation because the type that is inferred in the request handling doesn't exist at all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rohan_Chauhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also it was a glitch that it shows HASH(#) in the last of the ts_deep_entity.

But actually the name was correct. I attached the screenshot also. Please check.

Thanks

Rohan_Chauhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan.

I checked the code many times after your reply but I didn't find any HASH (#) symbol in the code.'

Please tell me how can I find out the correct place at where this error occurs.

Thanks and Regards

Rohan Chauhan