cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Ajax theme on SAP 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to change the themes in our new SAP 7.3 portal installation. The below steps are what I did.

• I chose the leading colour from the Ajax theme studio.
  • Exported the theme and re-imported it to the portal as a custom theme.

Now the issue is that the custom theme renders different from the way it looks in the preview. For instance, the contents in the details navigation area comes in a white background where as it has a coloured background in the preview.

The image of the actual theme and preview have been attached.

How can I fix this issue?

Regards,

Noufal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I think i have the solution for the problem. In our case the problem occures when 2 Monitor connected to one PC.

That's it.

Regards,

Marcus

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for sharing with the community. Quite strange though.

Regards,

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then that could be the issue... I was earlier connected to two monitors and had this issue.. Currently I work on single monitor and seems the issue has disappeared.

Strange...

Regards,

Noufal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AbdulKareem,

Can you check the   SAP Note No. 1446099 .

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

That seems to be related to upgrades. I have raised a ticket with SAP.

Regards,

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noufal,

did you, or SAP solved that problem?

I am facing exactly the same problem and it is very strange. We are using an Terminal Server in our landscape and every user has the same configuration on that TS (IE etc.). But when we logon on different client-pc's over the TerminalServer it works for some client-pc's and for others it doesn't work.

Regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has asked us to update the server to the latest patch. Have forwarded the message to Admin team here. Waiting for the upgrade to happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, i think this is not the solution. We are on SPS 8 and still have the problem, btw. the Ajax Theme Studio comes with SPS8 and this is the latest.

Or is there another fix?