cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read the selected value from webdynpro alv filter (filter_values node t_dropdown_values)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 columns in webdynpro alv which have individual filters. I populate the filter_values node of alv component   .

My requirement is to read the selected value from the dropdown alv filter of 1st column based on selected value, I have to populate the second colum dropdown filter.

If I try to read attribute means I get the whole list in t_dropdown_values of filter node not the single value..

Kindly give me the solution to read the selected value in filter_value-t_dropdown_values at the earliest.

Thanks in advance,

Kiruthika P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed the link and now Im able to read the selected filter value in the ON_STD_FUNCTION_AFTER event but Im not able to change the value of node filter_values based on the selected value.

I want to refresh the lo_nd_filter_values node with different values in the ON_STD_FUNCTION_AFTER event of my custom method. I tried invalidate method and binded the node with new value but still this node lo_nd_filter_values not refreshed only holds the old value .

Thanks in advance,

Kiruthuthika