Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when running WEB IDE

nikolay_lumpov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

Help me to find the solution - launch to WEB IDE or restart it (WEB IDE in HANA Cloud).

When I'm trying to start WEB IDE without any project, I have following errors (in Chrome):

sap-ui-core.js:160 2016-09-01 16:01:18.620915 failed to preload 'sap.watt.ui.library-preload': SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Core-preload.js:42

Failed to load config file: https://webide-s0010723981trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/extendedplugins/config.json! Reason: Not Found(anonymous function) @ Core-preload.js:42

https://webide-s0010723981trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/orion/prefs/user/watt/config.json

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Core-preload.js:42

Failed to load config file: https://webide-s0010723981trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/orion/prefs/user/watt/config.json! Reason: Not Found

2016-09-01 16:01:29.480074 groupHeaderFactory function .getGroupHeader not found! - 

sap-ui-core.js:126 GET https://webide-s0010723981trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/flp/fiorilaunchpad/fiori/v1/fe... 404 (Not Found)

sap-ui-core.js:160 2016-09-01 16:01:33.017594 The navigationMode property is deprecated and must not be used anymore. Your setting was defaulted to 'Scrollbar' - Element sap.ui.table.Table#__table1

I ran with options "settings=ignore" and "setting=delete". But the issue is same.

I cannot open any file, but I can create folder and file without any posibilities to write ones.

In MS Explorer I have following message when I try open file:

Unhandled Error: Request failed: error URI: /orion/s2s/file/s0010723981trial$S0010723981 - OrionContent/u/j.js?parts=meta,body

I hope you help.

Regars.

Nikolay Lumpov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

liat_b
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikolay,

Is this the first time you try to work with Web IDE?

I'm a member of SAP Web IDE development team and in order for us to be able to further investigate the issue you decribe, could you please reproduce it again and retrieve the network data for the request that failed?

In order to do that you can use chrome developers tools:

• Open the developer tools and start recording the network
  • Open the web IDE and reproduce  the failures you describe
  • On any of the requests in the network tab > right click and choose save as HAR file

Please email me the HAR file.

Thanks,

Liat

nikolay_lumpov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Liat.

Thank you for your attention

I worked with WEB IDE.
But this incident occured when I was working in open.sap.com.

Now I deleted all the projects completely and I've created a project with only one file.

I will add files soon (tomorrow). It'll need a lot of time to make final message about orion.

Short file I attached (Is it right HAR?).

When I run WEB IDE without "settings=delete" - the program hangs.

But now I can open WEB IDE in firefox!

Why?

What's wrong with Chrome?

By the way, I do not khow your email.

My emails [private information removed by Moderator]

Best regards, Nikolay

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

liat_b
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikolay,

I got a little lost ... Could you please reply/confirm:

1. You are using SAP Web IDE for exercises for an Open SAP course, correct?

2. When you open the Web IDE what error do you get? if you don't get an error on opening the web IDE when do you get the errors you specified?

3. Can you open the Web IDE in chrome?

You can find my email in my profile in SCN.

Thanks,

Liat

nikolay_lumpov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Liat.

Your email is private for me. I made my email "everyone"

I made HAR file, but it's large (4.7 M in zip). I'm waiting your email (or hit how to know your email).

Answers for your questions:

1. Yes.

2. When I open without "settings=delete" - the program hangs. When I open with "settings=delete", first is OK. Then I try to open file, "TAB" switch on "Loading..." and program hangs again. Image below.

3. I run in chrome. Yesterday I installed firefox and WEB IDE run perfect in firefox. Chrome I reinstalled just in case, but it did not help at all.

Best regards, Nikolay.

hofit_koren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikolay,

Can you please try the following-

1- Disable all the extensions you've your chrome browser?

2- Remove all the optional plugins from your web-ide settings?

In case the above didn't help solve your problem-

Can you please attach the project you're working on, and also provide a link to your environment?

Thanks,

Hofit

nikolay_lumpov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hofit.

I made

1- Disable all the extension.

2- All web-ide do not enable (But not removed. How it remove? There is not option for remove or I'm not aware about that option).

Problem did not solved.

The project do not mean. If I create empty folder and then create any file, I have the same problem.

My current project I attached. (Just delete extention ".txt" - not allow "zip" to attach. I have to add the extension allowed for the full file name.)

My link - https://webide-s0010723981trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/

But this link works on my colleagues' computer and work with firefox.

I don't think you will be the same issue on you computer.

Best Regards, Nikolay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error:

sap-ui-core.js:160 2016-09-01 16:01:33.017594 The navigationMode property is deprecated and must not be used anymore. Your setting was defaulted to 'Scrollbar' - Element sap.ui.table.Table#__table1

is related to the fact that Pagination was taken out from 1.38 onwards see:

JsDoc Report - SAP UI development Toolkit for HTML5 - API Reference - sap.ui.table.NavigationMode

and the only navigation mode is Scrollable.

I think that 1.40 similarly introduced some other breaking changes on older components --just my 2c since I'm not a WEB IDE user.

--R