cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "Error on BindCol" (WIS10901)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've made a univers on a SAP BW Query. In my SAP BW Query I have made a structure. I can get the structure as a dimension in my univers. And I use to make af filter on the structure.

My filter is:

<FILTER KEY="[4AO8QOQYL5QHZGNFFJDEV3BPO].[TECH_NAME]">

<CONDITION OPERATORCONDITION="InList">

<CONSTANT CAPTION="[4AO8QOQYL5QHZGNFFJDEV3BPO].[4AO8Q793ECADK4CM521FYM8ZW]"/>

</CONDITION>

</FILTER>

I passed the code for the filter, and the designer says "ok". But I get a "Error on BindCol" when I run the rapport. Why? I can't find dokumentation about this errror.

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Rikke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If I in the Bex Query take 0FISCVARNT and choose "Characteristic value vaiables" and take 0FYEAR. The BEX Query make a structure. I can watch the structure as a dimension in the universe, and I want to filter on this dimension, so I can get for instance "Current Year".

I hope it helps:-)

Regards,

Rikke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you choose a variable you would be normally prompted.

If it is not the case it means that you selected values from 0FISCVARNT so yould would be able to create a filter on WebI Query panel enda then copy its definition in the universe (with WebI traces activated).

If your use case is different can you provide screenshoits that help us to understand your requirement?

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Didier

We have open a service message at your supportcenter.

Regards,

Rikke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you want to achieve by creating such filter?

This one don't work because the result of a filter must be a constant or a prompt.

So I doubt that you have wrote is the caption of an expected result for the filter.

Can you describe your requirement?

Didier