Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expers,

I have one doubt about ID.

What are the objects we can re-use in the IR And ID.

Please let me know.

Regards

Khanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

one of the reusable objects in IR is DT. one can even use already created DT in another DT.

suppose if you are creating Person DT where in Address is one of the element . Now if you have Address DT already created then you can reuse it in current Person DT. This can be done as, when you specify type of element in DT , there is a option as Search help. This search help lists all the DT created in SWCV.

Rest all reusable objects are already listed by experts..

In ID you can use already created Communication channel by adding it to your scenario. You can go to tab Objects in ID & reuse the needed objects by adding it to scenario.

hope that this long reply helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khannan,

In IR:we can use Copy Object and we use reuse the objects.

Example: Select your message interface and right clikc on the selected itnerface there you can find Copy object. we need to specify the requried name space and software component to where you want to copy the same.

If you are resusing the Message Interface...automatically the dependencies like DT,MT will automatically copy.

ID: we can use Business systems.

Please let me know if you have any queries..!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clarify it clearly,reuse means , if already created then you want to use if it is useful to you right?

In IR, We can reuse the Datatypes, which was already created, that can be used to create the complex / nested datatype.

And you can reuse MT,MI you can reuse it by Copy object into your working namespace / SWCV from other. at the same time you can create the underlaying objects also..

Similarly , you can have the MM, IM if it is useful..

IN ID , you canreuse the Business systems by assigning toyour scenarios.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Here I already Developed one scenario HTTP To RFC to get the list of Materials.

Here i Created Integration Scenario And Actions And then Generated Config Objs.

Now I Developed 2nd one HTTP TO RFC to Attach the Attachment to the Material.

Here My Question is I Developed IR Objects only. I didnt Developed ID Part.

With out Developing of the ID Also my Scenario is Working Fine.

Is it correct thing?????Why it Happend like this???

Can u Clarify me Please.

Regards

Khanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>With out Developing of the ID Also my Scenario is Working Fine.

Is it correct thing?????Why it Happend like this???</i>

No , this will works depending upon the Message Interface name , is the MI name,namespace and rest of configurations are the same in both the scenarios?? ,

If yes then your scenario works fine , but what is the use of creating it once again , you can use the existed scenario right.

if no , then you need do ID.

i hope it is clear

Regards

Chilla

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

<i>With out Developing of the ID Also my Scenario is Working Fine.</i>

Yes it will work, if you are using the same names for message interface, message mapping and interface mapping.

Beacause in ID an Object key is uniquely assigned for each configuration object.

if it already exist then no need to create another.

Check this link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7c/7c33419026f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5d/372f41fe21c059e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Sachin