Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

branding inside html ewa reports

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anyone know if it's possible to modify SAP logo or add a new company logo inside html ewa reports ?

regards,

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Luis,

Earlywatch Reports are not customizable and are the same for all customers.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We use our SolMan for customer-facing IT processes and we were also interested in this. We were expecting the formatting to be in a CSS object in the MIME repository which we could replace with our own CSS, but to our surprise it is hardcoded in the ABAP. We may have our programmers override the CSS using the enhancement framework but this will be a development rather than a customizing challenge. Sorry for the bad news. My impression is that SLR is not being actively developed; for example there is no explicit integration with the new technical monitoring or EEM (which has its own SLA reporting concept); the KPIs are still based on CCMSPING and EWA data. It's true you can pull in BI data but last time I checked these cannot be rolled up into the main KPI metrics or modulated by downtime windows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Unfortuantly, as far as I know it is not possible to modify the EWA report (no customizing is possible).

However, what you can do is change some parts of the Service Level report which is subset of the EWA report which might help.

You can change the Frontpage and Header and Footingin the SLR setup,

when you navigate to node "Variant <variant_name>", in tabs

- Report Front Page Customizing

- Report Header/Footer Customizing

Please see further details in www.service.sap.com/slr -> Media Library

> "Service Level Reporting - Introduction", page 13.

Unfortunately the SAP Logo cannot be removed or replaced from the SAP

Standard Reports, but you can add/remove lines of text as per the

docuemntation above.

Thanks and Regards,

Roland