cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appcrash with cslibu 3-0-4

Former Member
0 Kudos

application crashed after second opening of crystal report in client machin I use vs2010 and crystal10

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

CR 10 is not supported in VS 2010. Download CR for VS from here and use that one.

https://blogs.sap.com/2016/12/06/sap-crystal-reports-developer-version-for-microsoft-visual-studio-u...

First link to integrate into VS 2010, all others are redist only, do not install them on your DEV PC.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk DOn Wiliams For reply

but i Use CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_12 and the Appcrash Appear in some client after second print ... the frist print is Ok

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Sorry I don't know what you are saying or asking....

Use ODBC to connect to your Access Table then locks should not be a problem, if that is the issue now.

0 Kudos

Download SP 18, SP 12 is 2 years old

And the version you develop with MUST be the same version on the Server.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now It OK But the reason not from CR Version the problem i think from windows security because it take the report path from Access Table and after take the path it Not Close the Access File ...

Thank You Very Much Don

0 Kudos

As noted we can't give you the PDB.

Try using a report with no data source and just a text object in it and see if that works.

When does this error happen?

Have you tried repairing the install?

What version of VS are you using?

Please give as much details as you can

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

1- I use data set as the report data source ..

2- this error happen at the second time of print mean when user click print at first time it work correct if he close and try to print again this error appear.

3 - i try to reinstall again the same problem occur.

4- i use Vs 2010 and i client PC i install CR Runtime_32bit_13_0_12 for crystal .

0 Kudos

You need to debug, nothing in here to suggest anything.

Use DebugDiag and see if that gives you any new info

Former Member
0 Kudos

the Debuge appear this .....

and the details saye the application cant open C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\CSlibu--3.PDb

Please Help me