cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE - BAPI, Dangerous goods / write IDOC's to filesystem instead of sending to another SAP-System

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to provide dangerous goods data for our logistic Partner. I see that there is message type "DANGEROUSGOOD" (with IDOC "DANGEROUSGOOD05") but this is a BAPI type and not a normal message type. When I try to send (save IDOC's to filesystem -> WE20) by report DGPPUSHREP (Trans. DGP5) then I get an error message DGA380 "Distribution was not started (recipient system or ALE not correct)".

I guess BAPI-Type message assume that the the endpoint is an SAP-System via RFC Connection. Is there a way to turn this to be able to save IDOC's to the filesystem?

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Roland

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

we have a requirement to create high volume of DG goods from legacy data. If you have created DG goods in mass using the BD64, could you share the details please. Is there any SAP template for mass creation of DG goods. Also we have a requirement to create Hazardous goods the same way. Appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found the solution. I had to add all 3 BAPIS for "DangerousGood" (GetDetailMultiple ….) in transaction BD64.

Then it works.

Regards,

Roland