cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines IBP

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where I am using IBP for planning and passing the planned data to ECC (Sales order). The question is, there exist a product structure where we use Bundles which should be shipped together. For example a Bundle will contain 2 components in it with respective quantities. Now to group it as Delivery group for shipping together, the item category is set to Delivery group A, so that IBP can do the planning and write back in ECC the schedule lines in case of partial deliveries. Now in va02 if I need to manually edit the Schedule lines, its not possible because the Delivery group is set to A for the item category. Is there any way of acheiving this? Many Thanks, Jacob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

Hi,

In this scenario better to control the requirements from the ECC side configuration.

If you group the products based on item category to delivery group the schedule lines generated and respective quantities calculated dependent demand transfer to relevant productions (bundled).

You can not change the schedule lines because based on the item category requires transferred and it is fixed. I would suggest to check with logistics consultant to mange this scenario better way.

From IBP planning prospective if demand available for product planning run generates the receipts and then transfer to ECC for execution.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

Answers (0)