Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 HANA Dispute Management - UDM_MSG002 error for FIN_PROC_SEQNR

wnash7658
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am receiving UDM_MSG002 error for FIN_PROC_SEQNR when I can create a dispute case from FBL5N or automatically for customer open items using the SAP Gui.

I have found a note 2598024 - Dispute Management - UDM_MSG002 Error changing attribute which only refers to S/4 HANA version 1610 version. What I don't understand is that the note says to enter it into the "configuration". If I do this then it is not seen in the F4 search help for the assign attributes in SPRO, so it does not exist in the table.

I have found that out by doing a breakpoint for automatic creation of a case and via FBL5N in the SAP Gui.

Has anyone seen this is in 1909 too?

pablo_lozano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Warren Nash,

This is quite a shocking message. Could you please share an screenshot of the message and its long text?

Thanks and best regards,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ite_wnash7658

I am facing the same issue, but, when I inform the parameter XDELTA = 'X', it is not ocurring the error anymore, however, I am not sure how to use the ATTRIBUTES tables parameters and I am getting the following error:E UDM_MSG 008 The argument 'XX1122' cannot be interpreted as a number
I am using the ATTRIB_ID = 'PROCESSOR'ATTRIB-VALUE = 'XX1122' this information I am using the usernameWhich parameters are you using on ATTRIBUTES, please ?
wnash7658
Active Participant
0 Kudos

See enclosed files ....

.1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png