Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM/BAPI to Update Change Number for For Operations in CA02 Tcode

vikas_mulay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I'm looking out for some FM / BAPI to update Change Number for the Operations present in Routing(CA02) using ABAP program.

I also have have refer to SAP Note - 488765 - Do-it-yourself EWB programming , but it didn't helped me...It was updating Text linked to Routing Operation, but was no where updating Change Number which for it.( I have replaced "l_opr_class_data-ltxa1 = 'SIMPLE EWB TEST'" to 'l_opr_class_data-aennr = '123456789'" ) expecting that Change Number (AENNR) will up updated, which didn't happen.

I Have tried using couple of FM like '/SAPMP/BAPI_ROUTING_PROCESS' and 'BAPI_ES_ROUTING_CHANGE' to update Change Number in ABAP program , but none worked.

Any help/guidance is appreciated.

Thanks !!!

Regards,

Vikas

View Entire Topic
Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

as per the mentioned OSS note 488765, you can give a try by setting a breakpoint in the concerned method/function (here, I would propose cp_cl_s_opr_change) and then carry out the corresponding operation with the transaction CEWB.

In this way, you will get details on how the method/function is called and apply the same logic in your own program.

Hope this could help.

Thanks and ciao,

Flavio