cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded file from transaction /SCWM/PI_DOWNLOAD doesn't contain HU numbers

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We were exploring /SCWM/PI_DOWNLOAD and /SCWM/PI_UPLOAD programs for the physical inventory download and uploads. I see that if i do the product based selection, during download i get all stock details downloaded in file based on selection.

However these stock details miss the HU number in the file. HU numbers are not filled in the file, despite the field is available, hence the stock details are incomplete for the HUs, however where HU is not applicable the details are full.

Can you guide, what is missing here and why the HU details are not available in the downloaded file.

Regards,

Dinesh

View Entire Topic
stefan_sl
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the program documentation it states that the HU information is not provided - so this is the reason.

The report produces only one line for stock in a bin that has the same stock attributes. This can happen if there are multiple HUs with the same stock in one bin. As the HU information is not downloaded, the quantities of the stock are accumulated. If there are different alternative UoMs for stock with the same attributes in one bin, the quantity is only returned in the base UoM.