cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Workflow Step name "checkout" be changed ?

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

In the workflows, I want to change the name of the "checkout" step to "closure". To do this, I downloaded the data from the account maintenance and I modified the corresponding field. But when I upload the file again, the line "Checkout Setting" allowing to set a signature request disappears. This setting is only available when the step name is "checkout". How can I rename this step while keeping the signature request setting please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

Hello,

thanks for your message. The workflow step name "checkout" has an hardcoded logic and cannot be changed or renamed. In order to allow the user to do the checkout based on Service Workflow Configuration, it is required to use workflow step name "checkout", otherwise it will not be possible to configure "Checkout Settings" in FSM Admin tool.

In general there are two different options how to generate a Service Report based on Service Workflow configuration :

• Option A : Using the workflow step name "checkout" for Online-Reports (Jaspersoft)
  • Option B : Using any workflow step name with "Screen Type" set to "Report" (HTML report). Please be advised that this is only possible for HTML-reports, NOT Jaspersoft-reports.

Answers (0)