SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending SAP TechEd in Bangalore? Stop by and say hi!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

If you will be on-site for SAP TechEd next week, please do come and say hello to SAP Community colleagues - you will find us at demo booth 34@craigcmehil@mynynachau and I will be only too happy to chat or answer your questions in person. 

One quick question – do you have far to travel? What is the starting point of your journey?! I’m starting from Galway, Ireland. Safe travels everyone! For those tuning in virtually, hope you also enjoy all the innovations and exciting announcements!

Discussion cover photo Bangalore.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

8 REPLIES 8

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I'm starting from Frankfurt, Germany! Looking forward to seeing everyone onsite next week! 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Ruthvik
Active Contributor

Firstly happy journey and welcome to India 

I'm traveling from Hyderabab, India

looking forward to meet you all in person

Thanks & Regards
Ruthvik Chowdary

ume_hacca
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I'm starting from Tokyo, Japan

looking forward to meet you all in person

SAP TechEd 

vaibhavkansal
Explorer

I'm starting from Noida, India. looking forward to meet you all in person.

Regards,
Vaibhav Kansal

sachin_alcon
Explorer

Hi @Katherine_K can you please let me where can I find the documents(presentation deck) for the sessions I have attended in TechEd. ?

Thanks,

Sachin

Hi @sachin_alcon - were you already able to locate the session materials? You can get the materials on demand from the session catalogs: Bangalore | Virtual, for example on this page you would find the materials for: Accelerate Databricks Projects with Semantically Rich SAP Data - DA103v

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Katherine_K yes, I was able to locate the session materials on mobile apps but not on web URL.

Thanks,

Sachin

DEVELOP
Explorer

nice