cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What address to choose in SAP Learning Hub subscription as a single individual?

Fabian_Wilhelm
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I was planning on doing the SAP Analytics Cloud-course "Hands-on Practice for SAP Analytics Cloud: Foundation (https://learning.sap.com/practice-systems/sap-analytics-cloud-foundation)". When I try to purchase the necessary Learning Hub subscription, I get asked for a company address during the step "Create a company account".

I don't have one. I'm currently not working for a company and wanted to subscribe for myself.

So, what address should I enter, if I don't have a company address? Can I enter my personal address, or is it not possible to subscribe, if you are not working for a company? I already sent a mail to support, but haven't received an answer yet.

Thanks for the help.

PatrickL
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Guten Tag, habe genau das gleiche Problem. Wie haben Sie das gelöst? Von SAP bekomme ich leider auch keine Antwort. Danke und Gruß

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Fabian_Wilhelm @PatrickL 
I receive the following information from the respective team:

We understand that you would like to purchase the SAP Learning Hub Standard edition license as an individual. Please note that as an individual purchaser (B2I), you can only make purchases by accepting SAP B2B Terms & Conditions.
As an individual purchaser, you should book the license under an organization (using your name as the company name and your  home address as the postal address). For VAT purposes, you can use a dummy VAT registration number in your country's specific format.

Please follow the link provided here and fill out the information as mentioned above to proceed with placing the order.

For more information on how to purchase, please visit www.sap.com/store.html

Kind regards
Margit

Fabian_Wilhelm
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks for the help. That's what I was looking for.
PUSCP
Explorer

At least there is a workaround. However, it is still a much more complicated procedure than the old Learning Type subscription, where any private person could simply purchase the subscription using a credit card directly on the website.

Answers (0)