cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sales and Distribution certification.

Ni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Friend has knowledge (no certification) of SAP SD with ECC then which certification should he undergo?
I found following certification codes but not sure exact purpose of these it will be helpful if you can explain purpose of theses codes as well.

- C_TS462_2021

- C_S4CSC_2302

- C_TS460_2021

Thanks in advance,
Ninad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello ninad,

Please refer below SAP certification detail link and check the topics of each certification number and appear as per his preparation.

https://training.sap.com/certification/validity

C_TS462_2021 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021

C_S4CSC_2302 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Supply Chain

C_TS460_2021 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling

Let me know if any question on it.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

Ni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for quick reply.

Do you know what is the difference between C_TS462_2021 and C_S4CSC_2302?

Regards,
Ninad.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ninad,

C_TS462_2021 is related to certification on Sales on HANA on premises version and C_S4CSC_2302 is related to Fiori based which is access from cloud not on premises. For more details compare topics of both certifications but for SD perspective processes almost same. If he has knowledge of SAP SD with ECC then suggested go with C_TS462_2021.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

pagarwal997
Participant
0 Kudos

I would recommend following these two Learning Journeys and finishing all the courses in them