cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Certification

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have appeared for SAP HANA certification once while pursuing my masters degree in the UK sponsored by my University, but couldn't score the passing marks. As of now I have come to my home country India, so willing to re-appear for the certification. Contacted SAP Labs, Bangalore, got details of Stella Gim and Tulasi Ram. I have dropped a mail regarding my situation along with S-USER ID and mark sheet. But yet no reply from their end. Not sure if I need to apply for the UK visa and appear exam over there or I can appear for the exam in India.

Please help me out,

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Ishan Mukewar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shashisingh
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please submit your profile on https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification/ 

Thanks,

Shashi

0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for the info, I am certified now.

Ishan

0 Kudos

Hi Ishan,

Meanwhile, You can refer SAP HANA learning cycle at given below. This will help you a lot to shape your career path in SAP HANA

How to Shape Career into SAP HANA - Steps to be with SAP HANA

Sonali

0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

Thank you, the blog is helping me to explore more about HANA.

Ishan

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishan,

In India, the rules are different, you should have mandatory training. However, you could wait to hear from SAP.

The evaluation process in India is different to UK.

Just appearing in UK does not make you straight away quality to sit for the exam in India.

You may need to quality the evaluation process set by SAP Education, India.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi thank you for your input.

1. I agree to you, the rules are different, I have completed the mandatory training and only after that I appeared for my first attempt of certification.

2. "Just appearing in the UK does not make you straight away quality to sit for the exam in India" - for this command, I must say I got response from Stella and she allowed me to appear for the exam and I cleared the successfully in India Pune Itself.

My question to you is that my course code was C_HANAIMP141, I have heard that this code is retired on 31st October 2015, so is it valid for job application or not?