I am currently Perusing CA (Grp 2 of CA FINAL Cleared)
I want to become a SAP FICO consultant after becoming CA
I had Few Questions
1) Should I do SAP FI/CO Certification Via ICAI or Direct ATOS or any other?
2) Do I need Both FI and CO or FI Certification is sufficient?
3) Should I get Campus Placement before Certification or after it?
4) How is the Future in this Field as compared to Other ERPs?
1. Not sure about this, but any SAP Authorized Center should be fine.
2. FI cover more Standard fiance functions as if (FIAP, FIAR, FIAA) etc.
CO cover more on Management Accounting, which I heard is more complicated compared to FI.
But I only took FI cert, so maybe someone who did CO can shared some light on this.
3. Depends what you meant by campus placement? SAP courses come with Full time and Part time. If you do Full time course, it took 1 whole month, but Part-time took 2 months after working hours.
4. To be honest, rather than you considering SAP ECC FI or other ERP, I'd say it's a good time for you to learn SAP Simple Finance (S/4 HANA) instead. It's the new "in" thing right now and it Suppose to be the future.
Check it out:-