cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beneficiary Training : Internal or External ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the corporate training or external training which one is beneficiary? Which one helps to grow faster in your organization. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear hari how about work based learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to Internal training? or I am working in SAP PI , If I am updating my skills in PI higher version. Is that work based learning? What exactly you are referring to ? Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about learning based work? Please give the views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari Work-based learning is your chance to discover things you can't learn in internal are external training . Its about the career you're interested in, or simply get a taste of what it's really like on the job. as you mention

If I am updating my skills in PI higher version. Is that work based learning?

as according to me it will come under Work based learning which understand workplace expectations.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Its always good to be in learning based work because you will enrich your knowledge and continuous be learning new technologies or concepts. This is my view point.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about living based learning work? Please the views gurus.

I am still not clear of the doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

My question : Whether if I do external training it is easy to learn, grow and faster in organization or internal training is better than external training.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

morituri te salutant

former_member183289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Greetings!!

Today i have read the above discussion and got an idea on training (internal or external). As Mr Dev patra and Mr.ganesh had expressed, if the organization is small, we can learn things easily by our own(here interest to learn things and our attitude is more important other wise we can't grow well(will become a time pass activity(because of less work). But in a Corporate like big companies, we have to follow rules and regulations, and as per that we have to complete the things or work as per schedule and in their direction only.

Ultimately, our intention, attitude to learn and grow will play much role in our future success.am i right?

Regards,

Siva kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Yes. You are perfect. Thank for sharing your views. I appreciate.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

mayur_priyan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do feel that in external training you get to know things better and in a detailed manner. Plus you have an added advantage of being certified, which increase your market value. Though u need to invest quite a sum to get in external trainings/certifications, which is not the case in internal trainings.

Regards,

Mayur Priyan. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should one do if they are not provided with any Internal Training and External Training

she/he can't afford?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Question! Actually I raised this question because, some people are telling we need to update our knowledge through external training and we can see more demos. Whereas internal trainings will be less duration and we aren't going to pay anything for that. Company will take care. Thats the big difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Hari you are right, but i am saying that suppose if somebody is not facilitated with any

Internal Training and external training they can’t afford as they have already spent huge

amounts on their study. In that case how should one proceed further?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Internal trainings is not chargeable because company will take care everything. Only for external training you need to pay. If you are not able to pay or afford then only option is SCN community to read and update your knowledge and skill related to SAP. I think you understand now. Any questions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable suggestion ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

good

I follow for some time to your effusions and I say that it is an exciting journey to the center of vacuity, thanqs a lot.

You are indeed a bodacious thought leader, your thoughts lead me to the edge of bafflement and despondency, an extraordaniry achievement in my volume.

Rock continues!

C. Hari

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you always converse like this or you simply keep a thesaurus handy at all times?

pk

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do, little bit, have different views. I think among these kinds, much depends on your will and interest.

In internal training program, you are identified by organisation for a suitable training which suits your role in the organisation, your job profile, your reputation and several other factors. In that, you are supposed to learn to enhance all these qualities.

These are usually frequent and short span programs.

Whereas, in external programs, you yourself need to identify the program and go for it. It might, sometimes, not go in your favor. One advantage here is that, if you need something to go for in particular, you can easily approach whereas in internal program and you just have to wait

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin & Dev,

Thanks for explaining about Internal & External training.

This topic is very useful for the ppl who join as fresher.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, Corporate training is better...

Because for external training, you will learn as a student..

But in internal or corporate training, you will learn as a Employee...

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suseeian,

My Opinion on this, In small organization will gain more knowledge than Corporate organization,

With Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In small organization, you can shine easily because employee will be less. In the case of large organization it will take time to become popular.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suseelan,

My Organisation is small , we can get each and every issue

With Regards,

Ganesh

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which context you are asking ? Means Job Seeker, Fresher, Experienced..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I am referring to the person who is already working in the organization. 1 day to experienced employee. I think now you understand my question. If any doubt, please reply.

Thanks.

Hari Suseelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Means Training for the person who is having job, right ?? Now again one question, what kind of Training ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Person who is already joined the company. For example, if he is attending all the internal training in the organization it is the right way to grow much faster or if he is doing some external certification outside related to SAP module which helps to grow much faster.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are helpful depends on the time and money context...As per my view getting Internal training much easier then External trainings but both are useful and helps a lot..