SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

More about Sergio in SAP Community

Sergio Guerrero Circular.png

Location (City, Country):  Dallas Tx, USA 

People_pictogram.png
Sergio, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

I am Sergio Guerrero, SAP Champion, owner of Shockwave Consulting. I like playing soccer, traveling with my family and enjoy watching Green Bay Packers. 

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

My area of expertise is SAP HANA and Fiori. A usual day in my role would be either developing data models, improving performance and/or developing Fiori apps (extensions, or custom).

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

I started writing blogs to help me remember all the rapid changes happening within SAP HANA hoping that other developers in the community would also benefit from it. In addition, I translated my blogs to Spanish (my first language) so that I can also help the SAP community in LATAM. 

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

I learned about the SAP community back in 2013/14 while looking for answers to questions I had when I started working in SAP HANA. I learn from the SAP community by reading Q/A and blogs. I visit the SAP community a few times per week – looking at the Location groups since I am current leader of the Dallas group as well. 

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

Get involved, post questions, write blogs… and if you get the opportunity to attend any SAP event, talk to other people and you will eventually start to recognize amazing people doing similar things to you. 

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngSergio's question to you:
What areas of SAP interest you and have you met other influencers within that area? 

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors