SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

More about Marssel in SAP Community

Marssel Vilaca Circular.png

Location (City, Country): Recife, Brazil

People_pictogram.png
Marssel, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

I'm an SAP enthusiast and passionate trainer. With over 18 years of experience as an SAP FICO Consultant, I've worked on numerous projects globally. I value continuous learning, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge by creating content through SAP training courses, social networks, and SAP events.  

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

Specializing in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA, I serve as a Senior FICO Consultant. A typical day involves tackling project-related challenges, engaging in client interactions, and imparting SAP knowledge through training sessions. I also maintain an active presence on LinkedIn and YouTube for SAP content sharing. 

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

As an SAP Champion, I aim to facilitate knowledge and professional growth within the SAP community. I guide members to valuable content, promote learning through blogs and Q&A, and organize community events to foster real-world connections. 

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

I believe in learning by sharing knowledge. I constantly upskill by presenting lectures, writing blog posts, and answering questions. I actively help others find valuable content within the SAP community and organize events to enhance virtual connections. 

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

To maximize your SAP Community experience, actively engage with blogs, Q&A, and community events. Embrace a continuous learning mindset, share your knowledge, and participate in discussions. Building connections in both virtual and real-world settings enhances the overall experience. 

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngMarssel's question to you:
How has your experience in the SAP community shaped your professional growth, and what valuable lessons have you learned from actively participating in community events? Share your insights and let's inspire each other's SAP journey! 

Labels in this area