SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

About Chris

• Queensland, Australia
  • SAP Mentor since 2013

Chris Rae.png

Chris's technical expertise lies in all areas of SAP Technology, particularly in the Business Technology Platform. Chris and his team have consistently delivered innovative solutions utilising an adopt vs adapt mentality. Chris adopts conventional business process methods then adapts them into unique business processes using SAP and BTP providing an unparalleled user experience.

Topics of interest: SAP BTP

Chris, what inspired you to become an SAP Mentor?

handshake .pngMy journey into becoming an SAP mentor was shaped by a combination of community involvement and tackling complex challenges in the SAP landscape. As I immersed myself in local community activities and engaged with peers, I found myself delving into innovative solutions using SAP technology, particularly in the Omni-channel retail space. The more I shared and exchanged ideas, the clearer it became that I had unique insights and solutions to offer. Encouragement and support from the SAP community further fueled my passion for participation and sharing. Witnessing the impact and influence of the SAP mentor group on discussions and initiatives inspired me to take a more active role and contribute my expertise to the community.

What advice would like to share with other SAP community members?

298874_collaborate_blue (1).pngEmbrace curiosity and innovation. The SAP ecosystem is constantly evolving, presenting new challenges and opportunities. Don't hesitate to push the boundaries of what's possible and explore unconventional solutions. By adopting a mindset of continuous learning and experimentation, you'll not only enhance your skills but also drive meaningful innovation within your organization and the broader SAP community.

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors