SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to post payment via Credit Card Lot (FP35)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to make make payment of an open item of a Contract Account through Credit Card Lot (FP35). Now the available BAPIs for making payment via Payment Lot are :

1) BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE

2) BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND

3) BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CLOSE

4) BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_SCHEDULE

In the import parameter of the above BAPIs, there is no field in which I can provide Payment Card Type and Card number, though I can give Bank Number, Bank Account Number or Check number.

I don't want to use BAPI_CTRACCTRCTACCNT_PAYBYCARD as it is maintained for T-code FPCJ. I need a Credit Card Lot to be created.

Please help.

Thanks,

Manish Verma

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I think the FM FKK_CARD_PAYMENT_CREATE would be of good use for your requirement.

Just have a look.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply.

FM FKK_CARD_PAYMENT_CREATE creates a Card Payment for a document where as I need a FM or BAPI creating a Credit Card Payment Lot without asking me the Document number to be cleared as in FP35, we do not provide Documents to be cleared.

Regards,

Manish Verma

0 Kudos

After searching so much I found that there is no BAPI to do Credit Card Payment Lot. Therefore I used BDC to do my postings and it is working fine.

Thanks,

Manish Verma