SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity differences during STO processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During STO process in TSW, there will be situation where the delivered qty will be more than the loaded qty. in such situations how to address the difference in qty.

note: i am using mvt scenarios 15 & 16 for the STO process

regards

srinivas

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You can maintain over delivery tolerances both in STO and Nomination for such scenarios.

Cheers,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the tolerance limits in STO. The delivered quantity will be more or less than the loaded quantity due to the variation in temperature, density factors. there should not be a drastic loss or gain in quantity

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

i have maintained the tolerance limits in STO and nomination also, still during the final delivery processing i get error message. Let me explain in detail:

Lets say that i have 100MT of material lying at loading plant, i create an STO for the same with the tolerance limits set, multiple deliveries are created for the STO with different tonnage(truck wise delivery). Now during the final delivery processing, at load plant i am left with 10MT wlhereas when i do a unloading ticket for the same for 11MT, system gives me an error msg- "BA deficit of stock" . this is a std msg since the system is not able to find the extra 1MT of material.

How to address such kind of scenarios?

0 Kudos

You mentioned that at loading plant there is 10MT left. Then why are you doing the unloading ticket for 11MT?