SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBM Vehicle Order Accounting Document issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have assigned one Balance Sheet Account for one of the line item in DBM Vehicle order, while creating billing document the Balance sheet GL account is showing the Internal Order number in order field. Could you please provide some inputs on what basis this Order is getting populated in Accounting document screen. Highlighted(yellow color) order number should not updated here. Please find below screen shot.

Thanks & Regards

vijay

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

Its standard behavior in DBM, the  action billing document create will populate this field and it will be moved to accounting interface,

If you want to remove it, use any  FI BTE or BADI realted to accoting document posting

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

My understanding is that internal order is an integral part of the vehicle in case of DBM, the group internal order which gets generated as part of the vehicle creation at DBM itself help to collect all the vehicle cost at vehicle level / batch level.

You can view the VMS vehicle history for action QIOG where in you can see the document flow to the group internal order.

My understanding is that it seems like the same internal gets updated in the vehicle order accounting document assignment details records as well. This is done through the billing create event in the DBM order.

I might validate my understanding & come back.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki