Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload or add image in Blog Post

BhaskarY
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to upload or attach the images in my blog post and receiving the below error.

Error:

The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.

I have tried with both the png and jpg formats but of no use. Also I have tried with different image sizes like 89KB, 25KB and even 6KB as well, but of no avail.

Could someone help me if I am missing anything while uploading the images or what else needs to be done to upload them in blog post.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

bhaskaryerramilli

Thank you for reporting this. As communicated, this was forwarded to our IT's review and I will update you once there is a reply.

Regards,

Moshe

MirkoFriedrich
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

bhaskaryerramilli

We did some checks on backend side, but would like to get the picture. I will contact you separately.

KR Mirko (PO SAP Community)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BhaskarY
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved by changing the laptop. Could be the network settings or some access issues.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello bhaskaryerramilli,

Please refer below SAP thread. Hope it's clarifies your query. Change your browser as Chrome and then try.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/11033053/unable-to-upload-images-in-my-blog.html

If satisfied please upvote/accept the answer.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

BhaskarY
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your response. I have tried it in both Chrome and Edge, and still receiving the same error.

Regards,

Bhaskar.