cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal ID Problem with Linked Accounts

Stella
Explorer

Dear All,

Can somebody please advise. I tried to book my SAP exam last night and I couldnt due to the system require me to link 2nd account to my Universal ID : message below

"Please note: to pass this exam and receive your certificate you need to have a SAP Universal ID setup with two linked email accounts! Please setup your SAP Universal ID and/or add your second email account now!
SAP Certified Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA
History"
I followed the link and added a new email, however, through it says the new email is linked, in the account it doesnt show so : it shows as not linked
Stella_0-1713780595610.png

I am absolutely stuck. Did somebody has similar issue and how can i resolve it?

Stella

View Entire Topic
Pablo4
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. In the Certification Hub said that you have to link 2 emails accounts with different domain. My main account is "gmail.com" but I tried to added an "outlook.com" and get the same issue (The 2 linked emails are gmail, so I guess that is why I am getting the error message).

not linked.png

I had created a ticket one week ago and still in progress.

I only want to take my exam and get my certification!

Thanks in advance.

Shruthinr
Explorer
@Pablo4 I got updates on my ticket from support team that, it is just a warning can be ignored and suggested to go ahead and book the slot.
anisen
Explorer
yes I also got the same response from Support team that it was just a warning can be ignored, and i have completed my certification. So don't worry, you can book the slot.