cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing multiple deliveries into single package

0 Kudos

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I've looked through the community but have not found exactly what I am looking for though. I've only been using SAP a little over a month, and hardly any training. So I'm sorry if my language isn't correct.

I ship bad parts back to suppliers. A lot of times I'll have multiple parts going back to the same supplier. But when these parts were rejected they were all separate instances. So they all have different delivery numbers. What I'm trying to do if possible is pack multiple deliveries into the same box.

After I pick each part I go to the VL02N screen to change the outbound delivery. But each part has it's own delivery number. I go here and enter the weights and dims. Then from there I go to the VL74 screen to print the SP20 label. After this I go to the VT01N screen and I know at this point I can add all the delivery numbers to get a single BOL. But it will still list a box for each delivery number. When I could have 5 different delivery numbers in a single box.

I hope I explained it properly and appreciate any suggestions if you have them.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)