Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration PPM and PS

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

capture.pngGood Morning,

I have a doubt. I am trying to create a project in SAP PPM and via integration with SAP PS I will have the WBS in SAP S/4HANA. What I should do is to put a naming to the project and its phases within PPM and I would like to see the same naming in SAP PS, but as you can see from my attachment only the first level corresponds to what I put on PPM. Am I missing some steps? Could you help me?

Thank you!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please show a screenshot with the PPM Project phase and task ids. These look correct.

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

I attach the two screen that would allow you to see the issue that I am facing. In Image 9 I have the Sub Level "Spese Tecniche" with number 1010.I22.002.1, while in SAP PS the number related to Spese Tecniche is different.

Waiting for your answer thank you for the support.

Have a nice day

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In image 9 you are showing the details of the phase not the lower level task. Please send a screenshot of the "Spese Tecniche" task details.

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

here the imagineimage-11.png

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are doing everything correct. I looked in our system and it is behaving the same with the task WBS is the number of the task with a TTO appended.

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Ken,

but it is possible to change the number of the task? or it is a personalization?