cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set the calculation period in the Recurring Rate created by the price plan

jason_xiong
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How should the time zone be considered and set when setting the calculation period in the price plan?

View Entire Topic
ravirbt_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Time zone in CC is that of the core server. All recurring rates will be triggered as per time zone of core server. If recurring rates have to be triggered for a different time zone, then same has to be adjusted in recurring rate configuration in CC by moving the time accordingly. However the creation of Billable items from recurring charge plan will happen as per setting of activation scheduler, which is generally every day at midnight. So that too might have to be moved as per difference in desired time zone and core server time zone.

Regards,

Ravindra

jason_xiong
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra

Thanks for the reply. I just started learning CC.

I so sorry,I don't fully understand what you mean.

You mean,All recurring rates are triggered according to the time zone of the CC core server.

If I want to trigger recurring rates according to different time zones, must change the time zone of the core server in CC, right?

ravirbt_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Changing the time zone of core server in CC might not be a possible option as it has to be in sync with other systems connected with CC like S4 and CM. In the recurring rate in CC there is an option to specify frequency and time at which rates should be triggered. That should be enough to meet the requirement of triggering recurring rates according to different time zones.

Ravindra

jason_xiong
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Thanks for the reply, I think I have understood.