Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPQ-VCP Price condition mapping -after manual changes

elenchelvan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, 

In the context of restful pricing in Quote2.0, I have mapped only condition type PR00 with the one-time list price and trying to see it getting updated in the corresponding quote column. 

elenchelvan_0-1707898239393.png

Despite receiving a response from CPS (possibly Configure, Price, Quote Service), the mapping process fails to trigger, and as a result, the price field condition in the quote item column list price does not get updated when a product is added to the quote for the first time.

elenchelvan_1-1707898971115.png

But when I manually update the editable fields like "Discount percent" or "Discount Amount" or "net price", the mapping process gets triggered and updates the unit list price as you can see below. 

elenchelvan_2-1707899407645.pngelenchelvan_3-1707899467330.png

elenchelvan_4-1707899515960.png

Is it the standard behavior or am I missing any setting to get it triggered at the first instance while adding the product? can you please explain and provide a solution. 

View Entire Topic
dmonta
Explorer
0 Kudos

The first screenshot you posted is used for configure which pricing/discount condition you want to send to sap erp backend. Is your scenario using Sap variant configurator and pricing standard integration? If yes, you should work on:

1)Provider-->sap integration-->general attribute mapping;

2)Adapting standard calculation in order to model the pricing scenario you desire.

Best regards,

D