Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing SAP BO FC from Disclosure Management

cf2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anybody know how to access SAP BO FC data from SAP BO Disclosure Management?

SAP BO FC is not listed among possible DataSources within the Disclosure Management application.

Thanks for any hints.

Kind regards

Christoph

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

The best way is probably to use the EPM Add-in (version 10) in MS Excel.

So you setup your report in Excel to retrieve your data from SAP BO FC using the Add-in. This Excel document can be uploaded to your Data Cache. Next time you open your Excel report from your Data Cache in DM and at the client side you (manualy) have to refresh your data using the EPM Add-in.

Server Side resfresh is not possible in this way...

There is another solution that comes with the SAP RDS SII solution. Part of this solution is a piece of software that needs to be installed on the SAP BO FC application server(s) and (fat) clients. This give you the possibility to export SAP BO FC reports defined in a report bundle using a Task. This task creates for each SAP BO FC report an Excel file. You can use this Excel file as a source in your DM Data Cache.

Hope this helps.

With regards,

Oscar

0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

the Report Bundle Export Tool is not included in the standard release of Financial Consolidation so can you tell me where i can dowload it?

I search in SAP Service Marketplace but i don't find it.

Thanks a lot,

Riccardo