cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 12 Violations Comparisons data is not being updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having an issue getting the violations comparisons graph to populate. I have run the batch risk analysis, and data is showing up for risk analysis, user analysis and role analysis, and I can see the different months it's been running for.

However, when I look at the violations comparisons, it's blank... Not seeing any errors anywhere.

On GRC12, sp03.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the correct answer is parameter 1049 must be *, rather than ALL. While it does say that in the documentation, it's somewhat unclear...

I just went with default value...

Thanks for your input

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

RameshVithanala
Active Participant

Hi Henrik,

Can you check if the service grac_comp_mgmt_rpt is active in SICF?

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

thanks for answering. That service is active...

/henrik

RameshVithanala
Active Participant

Do yo have any users with SOD's in the system?Violation comparision report will take the historical data in to consideration.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Yes, there are plenty of users with violations, and they are being picked up on the dashboard for user violations.

/h

AlfredoMurguía
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hernik I have GRC12 SP1 but havent tryed this dashboard. Please let me know if you encouter a solution on this. Thank you!

Alfredo Murguía

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfredo, Answer already posted...

Parameter 1049 must be *, rather than ALL. Somewhat confusing when reading through the documentation at speed 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one has any ideas on this? I guess I'll have to raise a ticket with SAP then...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes, still seeing this issue unfortunately. This is what it looks like. From the multiple date options, you can see that something has been run. Also, all the systems are there, and the analysis type shows what I have done batch risk analysis for.

Any thoughts?

vijayakumarsuth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

are you facing this issue still?

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

Can you share your report screenshot?

Regards,