cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Payment Proposal Workflow Agent not determined

pritam_mondal
Explorer

Hi,

We have activated the the Payment Proposal Workflow (for editing and confirming) and it seems to work. However, it's failing to determine the agent despite mentioning the same in the config and hence the work item is not coming to the corresponding user's workspace/inbox.

Any relevant informations will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PritamM

anjubhatia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello PritamM,

We are in process to activate the workflow set up but I am facing the same issue. When the payment proposal is run, although the workflow is triggered, the agent name is missing and the message is not received in SBWP. Can you please help? I see the message in my outbox but no message in approver's inbox!

Thanks

AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Anju,

I am facing the same issue. Did you find solution for this.

Thank You!!

Regards,
Deepti

0 Kudos

hi, i am facing this error as well, linkage is active but triggering?

anjubhatia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Based on the steps in the following note to activate the linkage, the workflow is triggering, however there is no message in the inbox > workflow folder. I am still trying to find the issue.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2935542

AB

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review resolution steps in SAP Note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2935542

It states "

1. Go to Tcode SWE2.
  2. Enable linkage for the following entry by ticking "type linkage active":
    Object category - ABAB Class; Obj. Type - CL_PAYMENT_PROPOSAL_WF; EVENT - CREATED; Receiver Type - WS23200018."
pritam_mondal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi tammy.powlas3,

Thank you for the answer. I would like to share that I have already maintained this settings and my workflow is getting triggered. However, it is unable to determine the agent despite providing the user name in transaction F110WFR (as described in the step 1 in the note).

Thanks again for the answer.

Best Regards,

PritamM