cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10 Run package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Im trying to upload data in BPC 10, firstly I went to data manager and upload the document, after that I select Import description and upload the document and the tranformation file, but when I check the status it appears FAILED with the next text:

/CPMB/MODIFY completed in 0 seconds

/CPMB/MASTER_DESC_CONVERT completed in 0 seconds

/CPMB/CLEAR completed in 0 seconds

[Selection]

--------------------------------------------------------------

FILE = \ROOT\WEBFOLDERS\TEST_APSHELL\Planning\DATAMANAGER\DATAFILES\EXAMPLES\Test Planning Actual.csv

TRANSFORMATION = \ROOT\WEBFOLDERS\TEST_APSHELL\Planning\DATAMANAGER\TRANSFORMATIONFILES\EXAMPLES\Tranformation file.xls

DIMNAME = P_ACCT

[Message]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Task name CONVERT:

No 1 Round:

Short for column: ,ID,EVDESCRIPTION,LANGU

model: Planning. Package status: ERROR

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

From your script, it appears your transformation file has not been selected correctly.

\ROOT\WEBFOLDERS\TEST_APSHELL\Planning\DATAMANAGER\TRANSFORMATIONFILES\EXAMPLES\Tranformation file.xls

First, I suggest you re-run the package, ensuring that you select the correct transformation file. It may be a good idea to simplify the transformation file so you only have:

ID=ID in the Transformaiton section. This will not import properties, but will quickly test your file. You can import more properties later.

If this doesn't work, can you please share the following:

1. Your transformation file - screenshot

2. Your Flat File

3. A screenshot of the dimension structure, i.e. which Properties it has and their ID's.

Thanks!

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am having a slightly different issue. When trying to Import using the Import Package, The package status remains at running without saying successful or failed and the status start and end date is reading 1/1/0001 12:00:00AM. I think the problem is the date. How do i maintain date in BPC. Any Help please.

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Martha.

I have the same problem, you have solved?

How?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

Most obvious cause of this is the options of your Transformation File being set up incorrectly - check that you are accounting for a header row by choosing YES for HEADER , and that your delimiter is aligned with the delimeter used in your flat file.

Thanks,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

Can you please share the structure of your flat file and the transformation file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan,

I am also facing the same data load error , Can you please tell me where i am getting wrong.

I am sharing my master data file and transformation file. Please reply.