Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP in Aeronautical filed

flightnumber_737
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP community,

I'm going to complete my Aeronautical engineering in this year. I would like to learn SAP any shine my career in SAP field. Could you please let me know which SAP module is best for my Career, because I don't know any Idea about which module is best for aeronautical field. Hope to you friends help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually engineers who work with SAP get involved with the SAP Project Systems area or the SAP Enterprise Asset Management area. You can look for possible training on the SAP Learning Journeys at https://help.sap.com/learning-journeys/overview

0 Kudos

Thankyou for your support ma'am. But, which module is best for my aeronautical career for a end user, because I don't have much knowledge about coding. Hope you help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You might want to look at the below learning jouney which lists out the courses and training relevant for Aerospace and Defense Industries from SAP.

https://help.sap.com/learning-journeys/6aa56b5088514b0bbdaf81a184d1c60c

In general you would need to get proficiency in SAP EPPM and Project Billing, which is critical in this industry.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Sanil Bhandari

0 Kudos

Thank you for your valuable information sir. I don't have much knowledge about coding, as mentioned above modules need a coding knowledge to learn? or can I learn as a end user for aeronautical industries. kindly help me in this regard, Thanks in advance.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You do not need exp in coding always. You could play a role as a functional consultant and bring expertise as a domain expert to set up system for customer requirements.

Sanil Bhandari