Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is ATOS Kolkata for SAP Training?

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in Confusion, need your Support.I want to go for SAP SD Certification from ATOS Kolkata center.Is it good ? How is the  faculty and placements?

Is there any SAP members here who have got job from ATOS kolkata? Then request you to please share your views about ATOS Kolkata SAP Training.

Also, how many days is the SAP ILT program? Is it for 20 days or 25 days?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namrata,

Ask ATOS to allow you for a couple of classes for free. This way you can assess the trainers' capabilities and get to meet with other students, and ask them for their feedback.

TW

0 Kudos

Hi

As you know SAP doesn't give even one Rupees free leave aside giving a couple of classes free

I asked them one day grant for arranging the money but they refused saying I have to pay by the date scheduled otherewise I cannot get registered. lol

As far trainer is concerned ,there is no more any ILT classes available at any authorized centers . Now everyone has to go only for VLC(virtual classes) mode so the trainer will be in some other/remote location & not physically present and give lectures via virtual/video conferencing mode.

I think now the trainer is now provided by SAP itself.

Regards