Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting into SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to getting into  SAP HCM as a fulltime profession. I am a Software QA by profession & I want a career to be change as there are huge bucks in this field.

I would like to know if I can one get any free training in it or any online training with some affordable price.

I don't need the software to practice as I can arrange that by my self & as for now i just need the appropriate training.

Your response will be highly appreciated. If you would like to throw some additional words of wisdom, please don't hesitate.

Thanks

Sushree

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to get trained is from SAP Training Partners,like Genovate,Siemens,BPCL etc..They also provide online training.There are some private training centers available which depends on your location.

Regards,

Surendhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Sushree,

You have a very good skill that is Testing .There is a dearth of good testers in the SAP HCM space . I would suggest you take up a career in SAP HCM testing .You could try companies like Accenture or IBM as they will be ready to take up testers into their HCM practices

regards

Harris