Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clarify this..../??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Im recently selected as a ABAP consultant( training will start from next 1&half month ) as a fresher so,i have a some queries PLEASE CLARIFY experts..I am requesting you to please  allocate your very valuable time 2 mins for giving this reply...

1) In real time can we access INTERNET(google) for any Code search and any doubt clarification in the office..?

*2) in real time on which concept i have to take care and most important topics in the of view of Real time..?

**3) In real time generally how much time client will give you for solving tasks/requirements( i mean like 4 days to 10 days  )..?

4)in how much time i have to create TS(technical specification)..?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Yes.. Obviously you can take a help from internet... There are no restriction for that...

As one people can't know everything... He will also needs a help..

So searching in internet is normal at office... But only search about SAP not others..

2. It can be better suggest by an ABAPer...

3 and 4. Its depend on your organization and client... I think all organizations and clients will give sufficient time for these two options....

6 REPLIES 6

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Yes.. Obviously you can take a help from internet... There are no restriction for that...

As one people can't know everything... He will also needs a help..

So searching in internet is normal at office... But only search about SAP not others..

2. It can be better suggest by an ABAPer...

3 and 4. Its depend on your organization and client... I think all organizations and clients will give sufficient time for these two options....

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) In real time can we access INTERNET(google) for any Code search and any doubt clarification in the office..?

Yes, No issue in that, we also use the Internet for the same purpose.

*2) in real time on which concept i have to take care and most important topics in the of view of Real time..?

Depends, on which part you are working, but try to use Best practice while doing programming.

**3) In real time generally how much time client will give you for solving tasks/requirements( i mean like 4 days to 10 days  )..?

Depends on the Message/task. 

This is also depends on the Project.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Google allowed

2. ABAP expert will answer

3. Its depend on issue priority and SLA(service level agreement between company and your client)

4. Technical specs handled by senior consultant or team lead. Not by fresher. You will start development work by using technical specs.

Thanks

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

In  companies, we are allowed to use GOOGLE to search or find the solutions required.

As a fresher, you will be guided by the TL or PL. You need not worry initially. In general, as a ABAPer you need to be good in Data Dictionary, Reports and the rest like SAP Scripts, Smartforms, BDCs etc depends as i said.

Duration of the objects depends on the requirement. some times it may time HRS or Days.

TS will be created by senior consultants. As a fresher you, may not  involved. But you will be given knowledge by the seniors how to write TS.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

Former Member
0 Kudos

A very big thank to Everyone those who spent time on this.

THANKU sankar gelivi , Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati , Chandra Agarwal ,Dëv Päträ..

0 Kudos

All the best..