Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

We are excited to announce the availability of new sandbox systems for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition and SAP Business Application Studio – Sandbox on the SAP Learning site, available for SAP Learning Hub subscribers.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - SandboxSAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Sandbox

SAP Business Application Studio – SandboxSAP Business Application Studio – Sandbox

This sandbox is a practice system to explore, test, experiment, build use cases and get a first look and feel of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition. Suitable for all roles and levels, it is filled with sample data that you can use to explore the functionality, experiment with scenarios, and test your results.

Learners can get a first look and feel, explore how to navigate SAP S/4HANA Cloud or the SAP Business Application Studio. Experienced users can use it to try out an experiment or build their use cases for projects.

The sandbox is available for approximately a month, after that it is refreshed and reset to its initial state. After the refresh, all created data will be deleted, and you can start practicing fresh.

You can access the sandboxes with an SAP Learning Hub subscription, under the following pages:

Side-by-Side Extensions on SAP BTP | SAP Learning

We believe that hands-on practice is one of the most effective ways to deepen technical skills and confidence in any solution. With this new feature, you can directly practice your skills in a risk-free environment.

To get started, please go to the SAP Learning site and launch your sandboxes. Make sure you have a valid SAP Learning Hub subscription to start experimenting. Happy learning!

1 Comment
Neal_Catena
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Will the learning hub subscription allow me to utlize APIs to pull the sample data to and from my instance of S/4HANA? 

Top kudoed authors