Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello SAP Family

soonhia23
Discoverer

I am so excited to start my SAP journey in mid career phase. I am a determined Women professional, always striving to learn more and take new challenges. I want to work on my technical skills to best utilise my hidden talent. I am MBA with 8 years of experience in multiple organisations but being a women and belonging to underrepresented community (of South Asia in Canada), it takes me some extra efforts to prove my skills. I have already started researching and preparing for SAP SD associate level certification to start with. SAP community support will be greatly appreciated!!

3 REPLIES 3

lucasammartino
Explorer

Hello, i am also starting out on everything SAP, but in the HCM field, lets hope we can make it through the starting phase, with enough hard work it just might pay off, and regardless of that learning anything new can only help us grow, good luck @soonhia23 !

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for sharing @soonhia23 . Have you see our SAP Women in Tech Group and are you already part of it? Great way to connect with other women professional!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @soonhia23 ,

Thanks for sharing your story! I've sent you an invite to our digital skills initiative if you are interested. 

Regards,

David